Education Conferences – February 22
December 25, 2019 | By Sarah Dailey |
The Epilepsy Foundation Metro DC and Epilepsy Foundation Maryland are hosting an Epilepsy & Wellness Conference to bring epilepsy awareness and education to the public.
The conference will offer presentations from medical and community experts on topics of interest for individuals, families, and caregivers impacted by epilepsy.
Saturday, February 22, 2020
8:30 am – 2:30 pm
Bowie State University
Student Center Wiseman Ballroom
14000 Jericho Park Road
Bowie, MD 20715
Program is complimentary and includes lunch. Registration is required.REGISTER NOW!
- Innovations in Epilepsy Treatment and Care
- Sleep & Epilepsy
- SUDEP: Sudden Unexplained Death in Epilepsy
- Seizure Alert Devices: What are they? How can they help?
- Disability Rights & Epilepsy
- Transitioning Care From Pediatric to Adult Care
- Understanding and Recognizing Comorbidities in Epilepsy including Memory, Migraine, Depression, Anxiety and Others
- 504 and IEP Plans – Advocating for Your Child
- Navigating the Healthcare Landscape
- Tips for Thriving Not Just Surviving with Epilepsy